If you want to block your Jio Sim then you are at the right place, In this article, we will discuss the easiest method How to deactivate the Jio number online.
How to Block Jio SIm Online
In this method, we have to use JIO official website to block our JIO Sim.
- Go to Reliance Jio Website www.myjio.com.
- Click on the Sign-in option.
- Enter the Email ID and Password linked with your Jio account
- Click on the Settings option at the top right corner.
- Now click on Suspend option.
- Submit a reason why you want to suspend the service.
- From the available option – SIM Damaged & SIM/Device Lost.
- Choose the SUSPEND option to submit your blocking request.
Now you will receive a popup providing you the reference number for your deactivating the lost Jio sim request.
The message format is the same as the one below
Your request to suspend service has been submitted successfully with reference number: XXXXXX.
How to Block Jio SIm by Calling Customer Care Number
If you do not want to use the above method then you can choose this method.
⇒ Call Toll-Free JioCare helpline at 199 from your JIO SIM or
⇒ Call 18008899999 from any other SIM.
⇒ Try to share your Jio Number with the executive if asked.
⇒ You can also drop a mail at: email@example.com.
They will block your SIM for the wrong purpose.
This is the another which is easy as compared to the first one. So you can also try this method and avoid your sim from misuse and scams.
How to get the same number after the Jio Sim Lost?
After doing all these processes as mentioned above now you have to visit to your nearest JIO CARE with an ID PROOF to make sure you are the owner of that SIM.
Block Jio Number Using other SIM
This is the major issue that everyone complains about How to block JIO SIM from another number, How to block lost JIO SIM card. So if you facing that kind of issue then simply call 1800 88 99999 to block your JIO SIM easily using another sim number.
How to Track the JIO Number
⇒ Sign in to the MyJIO app.
⇒ Click on the Menu Tab.
⇒ Select the JIO Care option.
⇒ Tap on Track Request.
⇒ A list of all your service requests and their status will be available.
How to find a lost JIO Number?
You can see this video – How to Locate your Device Using the Jio Security App
Let us learn how to locate your device through the Jio Security App.
Follow the steps given to locate your device with the Jio Security App.
- Log on to https://mobilesecurity.norton/p/jiose… using your Jio ID and Mobile Number and Password. You can do this with any other Mobile, Laptop or Tablet.
- Tap on the Locate Now tab.
- You will be able to see your Phone Location on the Map.
- You can also send an SMS from any other Phone to your Mobile
- Steps for sending an SMS from any other Phone to your Phone number:
- Type in this format: Locate space your four-digit passcode.
- Locate ****
- Within few times, an SMS will be sent to you with the location of your phone.
- Similarly, all other features like Lock, Scream, Wipe, and Locate can be used through the same portal.
- SMS commands are also available for locking, screeching, and wiping data.
- Lock ****
- Scream ****
- Wipe ****
- Additionally, Login to MyJio using your Jio ID and Password.
- Tap on the side panel. Select Profile. Then tap on Locate My Phone.
- On your device, simply tap on Locate Now to get the Location of your lost Phone.
- Enjoy all the safety features of the Jio Security App.
Download the Jio Security App and easily block all unwanted calls without any trouble.
In this article, we have discussed the two methods How you can Block your JIO SIM or deactivate your JIO SIM. Also, we have given the answer How you can get the same JIO Number that you have lost. So try to share this post with your friends and family.