In this tutorial, we are going to discuss How to watch JioTV on your Smart TV or Laptop/PC.
Reliance telecom unit Jio offers an amazing all-in-one package in front of people for those who need to buy a DTH connection The best thing about the app is that is free to use for Jio users and offers a unique way of streaming hundreds of live TV channels in India.
Reliance Jio named it JioTV, it includes 650 TV channels including 100+ HD channels in more than 15 regional languages. You can watch movies, daily shows, news, lifestyle, devotional, kids channel, and sports.
The only drawback of the JioTv app is it is only available for smartphones and tablets users. Jio has not released any leaks to available the Jio TV application or software for Smart TVs, laptops, PCs.
So if you want to watch or stream the content on the Android TV/Smart TV/PC/Laptop, then read the full article and follow the steps carefully.
How to download and install JioTV for Android TV
If you want to watch the JioTV on your Android TV, then first of all you have to go through these complicated steps then apply them.
- Go to the Google Play Store on your Android Smart TV.
- Search for the Kodi app and install it.
- Launch the app.
- Go to the Settings ⇒ File Manager ⇒ Add Source
- The Add Source now asks for the path and name.
- Enter “https://kodi.botallen.com” in the path field and “BotAllen” in the name field.
- Submit the input details.
- Now again go to the Settings to find the Add-ons option.
- Click on the Install from Zip file.
- Choose the BotAllen option.
- Click on a zip file with the name ‘repository.botallen’.
- Now go to the Add-ons option.
- Click on the Install from the repository.
- Navigate to BotAllen Repository ⇒ Video Add-ons ⇒ JioTV.
- Now it will ask you to install the JioTV app on Kodi.
- Open the Jio V and configure the settings.
- Then go to PVR Client to download it from the given list.
- The Configure page will take you to login in.
- Enter your Jio Mobile Number and enter the OTP to start.
Now you have successfully downloaded and installed the JioTV app on your Android TV after lots of steps.
How to download and install JioTV on PC and Laptops for Free
To watch JioTV on your Laptop/PC, firstly you have to download an emulator (which helps to run an android application on your PC/laptop). So if you want to go further ahead in this process then follow the below steps.
- Open your PC/Laptop.
- Download and Install the BlueStacks emulator.
- Launch the BlueStacks on your PC.
- Sign in with your Google Account.
- Open the Google Play application in the emulator windows.
- Search for the JioTV app.
- Install and Launch the JioTV app.
- Enter your Jio Number to Sign-in.
- Enter the OTP received on your number.
Now, you have successfully completed the process and are ready to stream or watch your favorite TV channels on the JioTv app using your Laptop or computer.
I hope this article How to watch the JioTV on Android TV/PC/Laptop is very helpful for you. These are the only way that you will find everywhere to watch JioTV on Android TV and Laptop.
Because Jio doesn’t provide official applications for these platforms. If you like this article share it with your friends and family members so that they can also start their JioTV journey.
Download and Install JioTV on PC/Laptop using Emulator
How to download and install JioTV on Smart TV
Watch JioTV on smart TV
Watch JioTV on Android TV
Watch JioTV on Android TV using Kodi