Table of Content:-
Also Check: How to Add apps on LG Smart TV
There are mainly three ways to add Apps to your Smart TV.
1. Using an APK File
2. Using the Command Prompt on PC
3. Using a USB Flash Drive
Follow the below Setting before installing the 3rd Party Apps on your Samsung Smart TV.
Allow Installation from Unknown Sources
1. Go to Settings on your Samsung Smart TV.
2. Navigate to the Personal tab.
3. Click on the Security option.
4. Find Unknown Sources and Enable it.
Enable Developer Mode
1. Go to Smart Hub on your Settings menu.
2. Click on the Apps option and Type the 12345 code.
3. Now find the Developers Mode and Switch to ON.
4. Type the IP address of your computer.
5. Click on the OK option.
6. Restart your Samsung Smart TV to save the changes.
Also Read: How to Add apps on Vizio Smart TV
Install 3rd Party Apps on Samsung Smart TV
Follow the below methods to add Apps to Samsung Smart TV.
Using an APK File
1. Go to the Browser of your Samsung Smart TV.
2. Search for apksure website for Apk file.
3. Now find your app that you want to add to your TV.
4. Click on the downloadable Apk file.
5. Click on Install and confirm again to Install.
6. Now follow the on-screen installation commands to install Apk on your TV.
Using the Command Prompt on PC
1. Visit the Samsung Smart TV Settings.
2. Click on the Network option and Choose Information.
3. Now Copy the IP address of your TV under the IP Address section.
4. Start your PC and search for Command Prompt in the Windows section.
5. Now open it.
6. Type ADB connect (Smart TV IP address).
7. Type Install Dinstall.apk.
8. After completing the process, Type ADB disconnect.
Using a USB Flash Drive
1. Copy the Apk file on the USB drive that you want to install.
2. Plug in the USB drive to your Samsung Smart TV.
3. Now Go to the Apk file and click on it.
4. Again Click the Install option to confirm.
5. Now follow the on-screen installation commands to install the Apk on your Samsung Smart TV.