Netflix is already pre-installed on every Smart TV so that it enhances your entertainment. Once you set up Netflix on your smart TV, it should remember your details and keep you signed in.
But in some cases, such as your relative, someone else wants to log in, or you want to sell your TV. Then you need to sign out of Netflix on your smart TV. So logging out of Netflix on a Smart TV is very simple.
You have notices that there are two options to Reload Netflix and Exit Netflix. But they work only to reload and close the Netflix app. You will never log out of Netflix on your Smart TV using this method.
Also Read: How to Reset Netflix Password
How to Log Out of Netflix on Smart TV
1. Open the Netflix app.
2. Press Left on your remote to Open the Menu section.
3. Press Down on your remote until the Get Help is highlighted.
4. Press the Select button.
5. Press Down on your remote until the Sign out is highlighted.
6. Press the Select button.
7. It will ask you, you’re sure that you want to sign out.
8. Press the Select button.
9. Now you’ve successfully Log Out of Netflix on your Smart TV.
But in some cases, you will unable to find the Netflix menu. Then follow the sequence on your remote:- Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, Up, Up, Up, Up. Now, these steps will help you to automatically jump to the Get Help page.