Everybody knows Google is a very popular search engine. Every Bogger wants to rank their posts on the Google page. So it is necessary to submit their website to the Google Search Console tool that tracks your website visitor data and gives you the correct information regarding your website. Every Blogger wants to see their post on the first page of Google. So it a must tool.
For Bloggers, Google Search Console is a must tool because it shows the performance of your website and how your site performs in the search result. Bloggers connect their website with Google Search Console to take full benefit from the insights.
Yoast SEO plays a very important role for the WordPress User to submit their site to the Google Search Console, Baidu Webmaster Tool, Bing Webmaster Tools, and Yandex Webmaster Tools. Using Yoast SEO, you can connect the website to Google Search Console. If you want to submit your site to the Google Search Console successfully without any restriction then follow the below steps carefully.
Steps to connect the Website to the Google Search Console
1. Go to Google Search Console.
2. Click on the ‘Add a property’ option.
3. Enter website URL and click the ‘Continue’ option
4. Now Expand the HTML tag option.
5. Copy the meta tag.
6. Login with your WordPress website.
7. Click on the ‘SEO’ option.
8. Click on the ‘General’ option.
9. Go to the ‘Webmaster Tools’ tab.
10. Paste the copied code in the ‘Google Verification Code’ option.
11. Click on ‘Save Changes’.
12. Go to Google Search Console and click the ‘Verify’ option.
If you have any queries related to this post, then comment down below we will check it out and give our best experience.