Also read: How to Submit your Website to Baidu Webmaster Tools.
Note:- Make sure you have a Microsoft Account to connect your website to Bing Webmaster Tool.
Using the Yoast SEO, you can connect your website to the Bing Webmaster Tools. You have to install the Yoast SEO plugin first on your WordPress website. Yoast SEO plays a very important role for the WordPress User to submit their site to the Baidu Webmaster Tools, Google Search Console, Bing Webmaster Tools, and Yandex Webmaster Tools. For more Knowledge, you can read Yoast SEO Article. If you want to submit your site to the Bing webmaster tool then follow the steps carefully.
Steps to connect the website to the Bing webmaster tool
2. Enter your Site URL in the ‘Add a Site’ Option.
3. Enter the Sitemap URL in the ‘Add a Sitemap’ Option.
4. Click on the ‘Add’ Option.
5. Copy the ‘Meta Tag Code’ in Option 2.
6. log in to Your WordPress website.
7. Click on the ‘SEO’ Option.
8. Click on ‘General Option’.
9. Go to your ‘Bing Webmaster Tools’ tab.
10. Paste the Code under ‘Bing verification code’
11. Click on ‘Save Changes’.
12. Go to Bing Webmaster Tool and Click on the ‘Verify’ option.
Note:- You will see your sitemap as pending or will be crawled shortly. It may take up to few hours or few days.
Is it necessary to add the website to the Bing webmaster tool?
It totally depends on yours if you want to show your articles on bing then it is necessary to add a website on the Bing webmaster tool. In a short period of time, Bing crawlers came and index your articles on bing search engine and you will get traffic from Bing search engine.
What happened if we didn’t add your website to the Bing webmaster tool?
The short answer is your articles will not be indexed on the Bing search engine. Your articles will only be indexed on Google. If you want to indexed your articles to Bing then Add and Verify your site on the Bing webmaster tool.
If you have any queries related to this post, then comment down below we will check it out and give our best experience.